FAQ | WHAT DO THE KITS COVER?
The exact coverage that you get depends on the vehicle but this illustration can be used as a general guideline.
BASIC, STANDARD & FULL PANEL HOOD KITS
Basic Hood Kits are much smaller than a Standard Kit. They are basic, inexpensive, and easy to install.
Costs less than a Standard Kit.
HOOD ONLY - Edges do not wrap.
Does not include fender and mirror kit parts.
Offers smaller width of coverage, usually less than 12".
Precision-cut to exactly fit your vehicle.
Fits 1/8" short of the hood edges so there is no wrapping to do.
Install easily and quickly, with little or no experience.
Standard Hood & Fender Kits are the most popular choice, and include the Hood, Fenders and Mirrors.
- Gives reasonably wide partial coverage to Hoods & Fenders in the area that takes the majority of impact from rocks and road debris.
- Hood Kits have extra material designed to wrap around the front and side edges of the hood.
- Hood Kits are usually about 23" wide.
- Fender Kits also wrap into the hood bay
- Mirror Kits are included.
Full Panel Kits for Hoods, Fenders and other body panels are available on some vehicles.
These kits offer an upgrade to full panel coverage giving complete protection without any visible edge to the film. You vehicle will not even look like it has protection applied.